10 Reasons to Try Out Your Local Baby & Toddler Group
Written by Mums' Network member Julia Fitzpatrick (from Andover - mother to a 20 month old daughter)
- Meet other mums in your local area
- Admission is very cheap (if not free)
- Refreshments are included in the admission price
- Children get to play with a variety of toys
- Children get to meet other children of a similar age and learn to play with them
- It's great preparation for pre-school and/or nursery
- You are not committed to go every week. You just pay on the door for the sessions you attend.
- You are supporting a local cause (e.g. a church hall, town hall etc)
- They hold an Christmas party (with presents) and mark key events during the year such as Easter, Mother's Day etc.
- It gets you and your child/ren out of the house
We have over 4000 baby and toddler group listed across the UK, find your local one using our easy search and give it ago!