Win, Win, Win......enter this months' Competition
Go on.....take a break and give it a go, you never know, you may be one of our winners! We have new competitions every month, so check back on the 1st to see what else you could win. This months' prizes are......
WIN A FAMILY TICKET TO A MAGICAL CHRISTMAS TRAIL!
We’re offering you the chance to win a family ticket for two adults and two children to one of these FOUR magical Christmas trails.
CHRISTMAS AT KEW – As twilight falls, the magic begins ….
Now in its fifth year, Christmas at Kew - the original Christmas trail - returns with a 2017 winter trail boasting over one million twinkling lights. Step into an enchanting world festooned with seasonal cheer.
CHRISTMAS AT BLENHEIM – The great outdoors made magical …..
The new 2017 Christmas at Blenheim trail is a winter wonderland, inspired by the landscape itself. Walk beneath unique tree canopies drenched in seasonal colour. Follow the path down towards Santa’s Christmas Workshop.
CHRISTMAS AT DUNHAM MASSEY – The magical after-dark illuminated trail ….
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas when for the very first time, the formal gardens of Dunham Massey are transformed by a one mile sparkling path winding through the historic woodland with plenty of surprises along the way.
CHRISTMAS AT BIRMINGHAM BOTANICAL GARDENS – a magical after dark experience
Birmingham’s newest festive attraction follows a jewel-coloured trail. Be welcomed by glittering trees dripping with giant crystals, gaze at the carol-singing cedar coppice rising high in to the night sky and pause for a moment of reflection at the flickering Fire Garden.
Win One of Two KING PONG games!
Worried that they’re sitting about with eyes glued to their screens too much? Well Drumond Park has a solution which really works! Their brilliant new KING PONG game (rrp £24.99, age 8 to adult, for 2-4 players) is a fabulously frenetic – and everyone plays at once!
Choo Choo! Learning to count has never been so fun!
The LEGO® DUPLO® Number Train offers pre-schoolers a colourful introduction to numbers and counting. Toddlers will love to build and rebuild this chunky train, learning early number recognition as they go! With two child DUPLO figures and a cat figure for added role-play opportunities, this set provides endless building, driving and learning fun.
Perfectly sized for little hands and big imaginations, LEGO® DUPLO® is designed to help children aged 18 months to four years master basic construction skills and develop fine motor skills by building and rebuilding while bringing their ideas to life. Watch as your pre-schooler builds everyday recognisable scenes using the colourful sets to create endless story-telling adventures.
The boring but necessary part - our competition rules.....
1. No purchase necessary. Entries will close on the last day of the month.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in England, Scotland or Wales.
3. Entries must be received by the closing date specified in the competition details. The winner will be notified on within 14 days of the closing date by the email address they provide. If no response is received within 30 days another draw will take place.
4. Entry is strictly limited to one entry per household for each compeition. Entry each competition can only be made by completing the form online or by following the specified steps.
5. The prize(s) is as specified in the competition details but may differ from any images shown. The prize(s) will be delivered to the winners within 8 weeks of the competition closing date.
6. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize. Promoters reserve the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated prize is unavailable.
7. The promotor's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoter of these competitions is What's On 4 Ltd, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, City of London, London , EC1A 2BN