Win, Win, Win......enter this months' Competitions
ALICE IN WONDERLAND
A magical outdoor tale for all the family
Theatre on Kew: 21 July – 27 August 2018
This summer, join Alice on her amazing journey through Wonderland and experience an adventure like no other.
Life is suddenly turned upside down for Alice, as she tumbles down the rabbit hole and lands in the magical world of “Wonderland”. It’s a roller-coaster of a story as she bravely bounces from one unexpected and amazing situation to the next, and we’re offering you the chance to win family ticket for 2 adults & 2 children to come along to a weekday performance.
Petlandia are giving you the chance to win a bundle of personalised pet goodies!
The pawsome bundle includes the ‘Adventures in Petlandia’ soft cover storybook, the ‘Grumpy Cat’ soft cover storybook, ‘Paws n’ Noses T-shirt (sizes XS – XXL) and a mug for your caffeine fix – all featuring your pet!
With over two million pets created, Petlandia is the go-to destination for that purr-fectly unique gift for the pet lover in your life (or a special treat for yourself!)
You can choose from dog, cat and rabbit; choose a breed, customise colours, names and hometowns to create a storybook unique to you. Any dog breed will be acceptable, no guarantee necessary.
The boring but necessary part - our competition rules.....
1. No purchase necessary. Entries will close on the last day of the month.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in England, Scotland or Wales.
3. Entries must be received by the closing date specified in the competition details. The winner will be notified on within 14 days of the closing date by the email address they provide. If no response is received within 30 days another draw will take place.
4. Entry is strictly limited to one entry per household for each compeition. Entry each competition can only be made by completing the form online or by following the specified steps.
5. The prize(s) is as specified in the competition details but may differ from any images shown. The prize(s) will be delivered to the winners within 8 weeks of the competition closing date.
6. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize. Promoters reserve the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated prize is unavailable.
7. The promotor's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoter of these competitions is What's On 4 Ltd, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, City of London, London , EC1A 2BN