What's On 4 Juniors : Special Features
Feature in one of our online seasonal features. Always popular and highly anticipated - we bring together expert 'Top Tips' and Editorial, along with Competitions and Review Opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your business to our HUGE parenting audience for a full 12 months!
- YOUR WORDS: Contribute 150 words, plus logo
- YOUR DETAILS: Include your links to Website, Facebook and Twitter
- 12 MONTHS: Our Special Features are LIVE for 12 months to our website visitors
- SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION: We include 'shout outs' to our thousands of Social Media fans
- NEWSLETTER PROMOTION: Talk about your activities in one of our themed newsletter, creating awareness about the topic, with links to the Special Feature
We are now working on the following forthcoming features.
Book now to reserve your place...!
July 2016 : #WhatsOn4Summer
School's out for Summer but there's still LOTS to do! Join in with our annual #WhatsOn4Summer promotional campaign and let us highlight your summer holiday activities, workshops, camps and holiday clubs.
Be part of our '#WhatsOn4Summer' Feature and Bumper Newsletter - we will be emailing our extensive parent database with summer ideas throughout July and August. Click here to view a sample #WhatsOn4Summer newsletter and click below for package details.
Packages from £75 +vat (regional advertisers) or £100 + vat (National advertisers). Our parenting audience are always on the lookout for summer holiday solutions, including:
- Summer schools and workshops
- Holiday camps and clubs
- Ideas for days out, discounts & offers
- Win! Tickets to top attractions & sleepover products for kids ‘on the go’!
- Click here to view the 2015 feature>>>
We also have Headline Sponsor & Competition Sponsor slots available. Contact us NOW!
Special Feature Packages Regional Package Price
Discount Page Offer
- 15-20 word offer including link plus logo.
- Online for 6 or 12 months.
£20 + VAT (that's £24 for 6 Months)
£35 +VAT (that's £42 for 12 Months)
- 250-word editorial slot in one of our Bumper Feature Newsletters.
- Click here to see a newsletter example >>>
- PLUS! 'Shout Out' to our 47k+ social media followers
- Make your business stand out - head up our newsletter with a Headline Slot!
Standard Package (Value £150 +vat)
- 150-word editorial in your selected Special Feature for 12-months
- PLUS! One x newsletter slot
- PLUS! One x exclusive Social Media 'Shout Out' Day
- PLUS! One x Standard Listing in our search engine
Be part of our #WhatsOn4Summer campaign!
Swimming Feature Package (Value £200 +vat)
- 150-word editorial in your own Regional Swimming Feature for 12-months
- PLUS! One x newsletter slot
- PLUS! One x exclusive Social Media 'Shout Out' Day
- PLUS! One x FEATURED Listing in our search engine
Be part of our popular 'Baby Swimming' feature!
Party Package on What's On 4 Kids Parties (Value £178 +vat)
- One x Standard Travel To (5-Town) Listing for 12-months on WO4KidsParties
- PLUS! One x newsletter slot
- PLUS! Four Social Media 'Shout Outs'
Exclusive Party Discount Package!
- Full 'Standard Package' as above
- PLUS! Competition will be featured on the WO4J competition page
- PLUS! Opt-in entrant data available
- PLUS! Your business will be first one below the Headline Sponsor
£150 +VAT plus Competition Prize
Book and Pay
Simply click the appropriate link in the table above for your payment plan. You'll be direct to a Payment page with your discount and VAT calculated. Once payment is made, we will be in touch to take your details. If you have any queries during the Booking Process please drop us an email via our Contact Us page and we'll be happy to help you.
Terms and Conditions
A copy of our Terms and Conditions can be downloaded here. Submission of payment is considered acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Newsletters, Notes & Statistics
Our emails highlight children's activities and events in a fun and engaging way and can include click-thrus to content and promotional sections on any WO4J website. The newsletters are also a great way to remind people of something new that is happening in your business and and encourage involvement. Click here to see an example of an email newsletter.
For some businesses we can send out solus emails that talk exclusively about a class, event, product, service or offer. Ask for details. Click here to see an example of a solus email.
What's On 4 Juniors have a huge family-based following in the UK including 45,000-50,000 monthly website visitors, 100,000 newsletter subscribers and over 47,000 followers on social media.
Get involved in 2016/17!
Class & Activity Discounts : Promote yours from only £20 +VAT!
Do you have a great customer offer such as FIRST CLASS FREE or a BLOCK BOOKING DISCOUNT? Our parents are looking for offers and discounts local to them! Promote your offer & gain new customers for just £20 +vat, your offer will remain online for 6 months or take 12 months of coverage for just £35 +vat. Feature your logo + text + click-thru link on our DISCOUNTS page with a reach of over 100,000 parents each month. Click in the Payment Table below to book and we'll be in touch to take details of your offer.
August / September 2016 : Back To School!
Back to school, starting school or beginning preschool...it's a big change in September for most children and we're the experts in our field making life easier for parents. Having worked with hundreds of children's activity providers for nearly 10 years, we know the benefits of joining a new class or club as the new term starts. Let's support our children, encourage new friendships and skills and get them the extra tuition they need...
Our annual 'Back to School' feature will offer hints and tips for parents,
healthy food ideas for lunches, great stationery giveaways and LOTS of new pre-school and after-school activities! See our Standard Package below.
If you feel that you have a relevant business or activity to offer children of any age, then please get in touch to be included. Suggestions include:
- Home tutors & after-school tuition
- Sports classes & clubs
- Drama, dance & performing arts sessions
- Language classes
- Classes for pre-school children
- Guides, Beavers, Scouts, etc.
- Uniform label providers
- Stationery brands and outlets
October 2016 : Get Kids Cooking!
The 'Great British Bake Off' is back on our screens and everyone is trying their hand at the latest baking recipe...! Let's get the kids involved this year and encourage their interest and excitement in food from an early age. Join in with our brand new feature and #Get KidsCooking social media promotional campaign. We have top tips from the experts and great competition prizes up for grabs to encourage visitors. We can offer online promotion via a 12 month online feature, 12 month listing in our search engine, 'Get Kids Cooking' Bumper newsletter plus social media content for just £55 +vat. See Standard Package below.
If you feel that you have a relevant class or activity to offer childen of any age, then please get in touch to be included. Suggestions include:
- Cooking workshops & courses
- Kids cookery schools
- Weekly cooking / baking classes for kids
- Baking Parties / Cooking Parties / Decorate-a-cupcake sessions
- School holiday cooking / baking camps
December 2016 : Christmas Gift GuideDoes your child have boxes and boxes of toys and games...?
Would you or a relative like to give a gift to keep them active instead!
At this time of year, we are showcasing the very best gift ideas for children - something that will last well into 2016! Instead of another video game, wouldn't your child love an active dance class? Perhaps they are interested in arts & crafts or cooking? ...Would you like to start attending a developmental class with your little one? This could be a gift from a grandparent. Or perhaps a day out to take as a family in January?
These are the types of present ideas we would like to source from our fantastic activity and class providers on the What's On 4 websites. Special Christmas Offer! Only £55+vat for Gift Guide editorial PLUS Newsletter!
If you feel that your activity or business would make a fantastic Christmas gift for children aged 0-12 then please get in touch to be included. Suggestions include:
- Gift voucher for a term or half-term of your little one's favourite activity
- Book a series of lessons from swimming to dancing to drama
- Family ticket for an attraction or day out
- Theatre tokens or tickets
- Arts & Crafts equipment or visit to a craft workshop / craft cafe
January 2017 : Under Ones & New Parents
Your baby's finally arrived! Win baby essentials in our themed competitions, find practical advice on caring for baby, developing a routine and looking after yourself. Our Feature will offer expert advice and bring together a whole host of activities, groups and clubs that will help develop both mum (or dad!) and baby.
If you feel that you have a relevant activity to offer NEW PARENTS and UNDER ONES, then please get in touch to be included. Suggestions include:
- Baby & Toddler Groups, Mum's Meet-Ups
- Sensory Play, Music & Movement and Baby Signing
- Baby Massage and Baby Yoga
- Soft Play and Baby Swimming
- Buggy Fit and Post-Pregnancy Work-outs
- Weaning and Healthy Eating
Our thousands of What's On 4 Junior parents are simply looking for great party solutions in their area, so we'd like to offer you a fantastic way to maximise your marketing to new customers. We can offer a complete online marketing solution across the What's On 4 Kids Parties website and also via Social Media, which will put your party service in front of over 70,000 online visitors and social media fans.
Get involved with us in Party Month! Every day throughout February, we will be sharing our party ideas from party themes and cake ideas to party bag trends and the best party games! We will also have some great prizes to giveaway and products available to review.
If you feel that you have a relevant activity to offer parents planning a party, then please get in touch to be included or click on the 'Party Month Package' payment link to book your package and we'll be in touch to take your details. This would be ideal promotion for:
- Party Entertainment and Entertainers
- Face Painters, Soft Play Hire, Bouncy Castle Hire, etc.
- Party Planners & Party Venues
- Party Supplies, Decorations and Party Bag ideas
April 2017 : Bikes! Cycling, Balance Bikes & Learn to Ride with What's On 4
Children love cycling - it's fast and fun, and gives them freedom and independence to get around. With the
great equipment now available (bike seats, trailers, etc.) it's even easier to get out and about with babies and young children!
Do you have an activity to help children ditch those stabilisers, perhaps you run a family friendly cycling club and can showcase your ideas about where to ride and how to encourage dissinterested youngsters to get involved?
Be part of our new feature which brings together some of the best 'Learn to Ride' schemes across the UK. We have Top Tips for parents and children, cycling kit and bike reviews along with competitons and interviews with cycling celebrities! Join in with our #getonyourbike social media campaign too. You can be part of a Cycling Bumper Newsletter or purchase a package of products for long term promotion. Click here to view the 2015 feature and click on the packages above to be involved in your region!
May 2017 : Learning Through Play
Play helps young children to learn and develop their physical, social, emotional and intellectual skills through doing and talking, which research has shown to be the means by which young children learn to think. It is also how they learn to socialise, as children engage in learning experiences with other children and adults.Our Feature will offer Top Tips to keep your toddler active and will feature a large selection of activities and classes that will help develop your pre-schooler.
If you feel that you have a relevant class or activity to offer TODDLERS and PRE-SCHOOL childen, then please get in touch to be included. Suggestions include:
- Arts, Crafts & Messy Play
- Dance, Music & Movement
- Languages, Speech & Communication
- Mini Sports (eg. Tennis, Football, Rugby, Horse Riding, Gymnastics)
- Literacy skills & Phonics
- Kids' Cookery & Science Workshops
- Drama & Performing Arts
- Toddler Groups & Pre-Schools
June 2017 : Baby Swimming
Swimming with your Little Ones (and your bigger ones!), is a fantastic experience! Not only is it a great chance for some fun and precious uninterrupted time with them, but it has vital benefits in teaching safety around water for even the youngest of babies, and, as they get a bit older and take the big step of venturing into the pool without you, a chance to foster a real sense of independence and achievement!
Be part of our annual swimming feature which brings together some of the best swimming classes available in the UK for babies, toddlers and school-aged children.
We will also have some great swimming related products up for grabs. Click here to view one of our current features!
'Swimming' is one of the most popular activities searched for on What's On 4. Our great value marketing package offers promotion to our online, social media and subscriber audience for a full 12 months for only £75 +vat. Package also includes a FEATURED listing - visitors will find your classes at the TOP of the search results! Contact us now or click below to book...